Looking to hire an IFS Apprentice?
Apprenticeships provide an excellent opportunity to recruit and retain high quality talent from a new talent pool and from existing employees. IFS Apprenticeship programmes have a 90% retention rate from the 1st intake of apprentices in 2017 from year 1 to year 2. This group of IFS Apprentices will graduate in the summer of 2019.
In Germany, Austria and Switzerland it is quite common for CEOs of large corporations to have started their career with an apprenticeship. This knowledge of practical learning strengthens the public image of CEOs.
Learning in the context of a company or business provides role models and real world experiences for apprentices and therefore contributes to their personal growth. Apprenticeships are used to provide people with practical and academic skills relevant for specific occupations within the financial services sector.
Apprenticeships will enhance employability and increase career prospects for successful candidates.
Who is the IFS Apprenticeship programme for?
Steps in the 2019 application process:
- Career Starters: School leavers (who have attained relevant Leaving Certificate results
- Career changer/ Career movers
- Graduates of all disciplines (with relevant qualifications)
For details of the entry requirements and modules of learning of the IFS Associate and IFS Specialist programmes, log-on to www.ifsapprenticeships.ie
- The application process for the 2019 intake of IFS Apprenticeship applications will open in mid-February 2019. Information and details can be found on www.ifsappenticeships.ie .
- All applications will be reviewed by the education provider. Candidate with relevant academic qualifications will be invited to a pre-screening event (date to be confirmed).
- Successful candidates from pre-screening interview will be invited to meet with potential hiring companies.