What opportunities will an IFS Apprenticeship give you?
Who is the IFS Apprenticeship for?
- Earn while you learn – with an two year contract in a Financial Service Company
- Gain a national qualification while working
- IFS Associate – Higher Certificate in International Financial Services (Level 6)
- IFS Specialist – Higher Diploma in Financial Services Analytics (Level )
- Gain excellent industry experience
- Opportunity for career progression
- Career Starters – School leavers who have attained the Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Career changer /Career Movers
- Graduates of all disciplines (with relevant qualifications)
Why choose IFS Apprenticeships?
Apprenticeships are attractive as they provide an excellent opportunity to be employed when the training is completed.
Apprenticeships offer excellent opportunities to use theoretical and practical talents in a hands-on environment.
Apprenticeships are seen as enhancing peoples' employability and this increases their employment prospects. This helps to smooth their entry or re-entry to the labour market and provides an opportunity to combine work with the acquisition of a qualification while working.
The application process for IFS Apprenticeships is now open in February 2019 for the September 2019 intake in Dublin. All applications will then be reviewed after this time and all applicants will be contacted.
For more information log on to:
www.ifsapprenticeships.ie or contact email@example.com